Polyrey strives to provide technical and decorative solutions that meet the main targets defined by international environmental initiatives such as HQE, LEED, BREEAM and DGNB for construction projects as well as for the renovation of existing residential, commercial, multi-family housing and industrial buildings.
Polyrey meets such sustainable construction guidelines by offering eco-friendly products:
- Sustainable panels with a 50 year lifespan (according to the Life Cycle Assessment)
- Eco-certified panels: PEFC™, FSC® C068151
- Panels with a lower formaldehyde emission rate (E1)
- Panels with low VOC emission rates (A+, A)
- Panels with Sanitized® antibacterial treatment
- Chemically inert panels suitable for use in food preparation areas
- Traceable environmental impact of the panels
- A company committed to preserving the environment, ISO 14001 certified
Polyrey’s HPL is made of 65% paper, a renewable resource derived from wood, and meets the European green building standards.